Gundersen Health System is seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join our Neurosciences group. The focus of this practice will be acute Neurology consults/hospitalist, with traditional or flexible hospital schedule. Stroke fellowship desired, but not required.
* Join a highly collegial group of 10 neurologists and 7 PA/NPs in the Department of Neurology
* Employing 800+ clinicians, we are a physician led, integrated health system serving over 650,000 lives in NE Iowa, SE Minnesota and SW Wisconsin
* The region's only stroke center with Comprehensive capabilities, and highest level trauma center with medical management of both ground and air emergency transportation
* Competitive Salary, Loan Forgiveness, Relocation, CME and more!
* Our unique partnership with the University of Wisconsin Medical School means you can enjoy the best of practicing in an academic medical center--teaching and research--in addition to patient care.
* Gundersen is enriching lives in communities close to home and around the world through our Global Partners program. We lead teams of volunteers providing care and making meaningful connections in Nicaragua, Ethiopia, and on the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota.
Our mission is to distinguish ourselves through excellence in patient care, education, research and improved health in the communities we serve. A rewarding practice and an excellent quality of life awaits.
La Crosse is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. La Crosse boasts some of the best outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.
Please contact me for more information!
Equal Opportunity Employer