Gundersen Health System, based in La Crosse, Wisconsin, is seeking a BC/BE Physician to join our outstanding Emergency Medicine group. This physician may be FM or IM trained, and the practice will be in Tomah Memorial’s ER, Tomah, WI.
• 18,000 visits each year in combined UC/ER.
• 12 hour shifts
• Telemedicine provided by Gundersen, consultation with experts on demand
• Excellent Benefits, Competitive Salary, Loan Forgiveness, and Relocation
• Advanced Practice providers cover 16 hrs/day
• Participate in Gundersen Medical Foundation’s Global Partners Program, working to create sustained connections with the Oglala Sioux Tribe on the Pine Ridge Reservation, S.D., the Matagalpa district of Nicaragua, and Yetebon, Ethiopia
• Gundersen is the first known health system in the nation to achieve offsetting 100% of our fossil fuel use with local renewable energy!
Gundersen is an award winning, physician-led, integrated health system, employing nearly 500 physicians. We are a teaching hospital, with excellent support for research.
Gundersen offers a competitive salary, loan forgiveness, generous benefits, including CME time and monetary allowance, retirement plan and more. A rewarding practice and an excellent quality of life awaits.
|MD/DO FM or IM Trained Physician for Emergency Room|
Equal Opportunity Employer