The Department of Neurology at Gundersen Health System, based in La Crosse, Wisconsin, has an opportunity for a Child/Pediatric Neurologist. You will join colleagues in a comprehensive pediatric specialty practice, as well as colleagues in Neurology and the Neurosciences.
* Competitive Salary, Loan Forgiveness, Relocation, and Outstanding Benefits
* An innovative academic environment in partnership with the University of Wisconsin Medical School means you can enjoy the best of practicing in an academic medical center --teaching and research--in addition to patient care
* In an organization based on medical/administrative partnerships, managing all aspects of the business, you can have a voice in the way things work at Gundersen
* We were the first health system in the nation to offset 100 percent of our energy cost by renewable sources and sustainable practices
* We are a system with a 325-bed tertiary care center, regional hospitals, clinics, nursing homes, air and ground ambulances, eye clinics, a behavioral health hospital and more
* Participate in Gundersen Medical Foundation's Global Partners PRogram, working to create sustained connections with the Oglala Sioux Tribe on the Pine Ridge Reservation, S.D., and in Yetebon, Ethiopia, as well as engage in meaningful relationships with local schools to foster resilience in students, teachers and families
* Creating the life you want to lead. It's about more than technology and patient visits. It's about joining a team that shares your passion, your vision, and your commitment.
La Crosse is a historic, vibrant city nestled between bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. The region boasts great year-round outdoor recreation, excellent schools including three universities, affordable housing in safe neighborhoods, an endless variety of live entertainment and breathtaking beauty, making this a great place to call home.
|MD/DO Pediatric Neurology|
Equal Opportunity Employer