Please note: The person who occupies this position will be employed by Gundersen Moundview Hospital and Clinics, located in Friendship, WI. (See details below)
A registered nurse with demonstrated clinical skills who plans, directs and coordinates patient care and nursing activities in the department on a particular tour of duty. Prepared to service a potential patient population consisting of male and female, pediatrics, adolescents, adult, geriatrics, with majority of patients being in adult and geriatric age.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Utilizes the EHR in the nursing process for care of patients and plan of care
3. Directing and Coordinating others
4. Self Improvements
5. Special demands and job knowledge
6. Follows all safety, security and infection control policies and procedures
7. Complies with all MMHC rules and regulations
8. Complies with all Federal & State rules and regulations for the position
1. Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
2. Current Wisconsin Licensure with renewal as directed by the State.
3. ACLS, TNCC and ENPC Certifications
4. 2 years ER and/or ICU experience preferred
|Registered Nurse, ER, Friendship, WI|
Equal Opportunity Employer