There are many ways to get involved in Children's Miracle Network at Gundersen Health System. From the 3-day Radiothon, to the Emerald Ball, to even stopping at some of your favorite retailers, there is a way for you to show your support of CMN Hospitals.
Emerald Ball is an annual celebration of the children and families who are touched by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals®. Together with Spectrum and the La Crosse Media Group, CMN Hospitals will honor the current CMN Hospitals Heroes and the recipients of the CMN Hospitals Miracle Achievement award - an exemplary organization and supporter of CMN Hospitals - at this entertaining dinner, auction and fundraising gala.
Emerald Ball 2019
April 5, 2019
- Schumacher-Kish Funeral and Cremation Services
Child Art Auction
- Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western Wisconsin and Southeastern Minnesota
- RE/MAX First Choice
- Oral Surgery Clinic of La Crosse
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott
Wall of Miracles
- Winona Heating & Ventilating Co.
- Sue Kolve's Salon and Day Spa
- Marine Credit Union Foundation
- Bittersweet Flower Market
- Garrick Olerud, licensed auctioneer at Olerud Auctions
Extra Life Gaming Event
Presented by Gaming Generations, River City Hobbies and Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
*Due to low response, CMN Hospitals, Gaming Generations and River City Hobbies have decided to cancel this year's Extra Life Gaming Event at Gundersen Health System. However, you can still participate in the national event at www.extra-life.org and support your local CMN Hospital.*
Play Games - Heal Kids - Be A Hero
For updates, like our Facebook page to stay updated with CMN Hospitals at Gundersen Health System.
For more information please contact Rena Cash at (608) 775-4469 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and La Crosse Media Group for their largest fundraising event of the year. During this three-day event, hear stories and live interviews from local children and families who have been assisted by CMN Hospitals. Their stories inspire and encourage listeners to pledge funds to support kids just like them. All the money raised locally, stays right here in the Coulee Region to help our children, so listen in, call in or donate online and help make miracles happen.
- Thursday, Oct. 18 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday, Oct. 19 from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday, Oct. 20 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The event will be broadcasted live from the Gundersen Health System, La Crosse Campus, Clinic Lobby.
Listen on our Miracle Network radio stations
Kicks 106.3, Eagle 102.7 and Magic 105
Be ready to call in and "Put Your Money Where the Miracles Are."
To make your gift, call (608) 784-KIDS (5437).
Thank you to all of our sponsors!
Thank you to the La Crosse Media Group - our signature sponsor and host of Radiothon!
- Thursday, Cary Heating
- Friday, Hot Spring Spas and Pools
- Saturday, Oral Surgery Clinic
Miracle Maker Sponsor
- RE/MAX First Choice
- Oral Surgery Clinic
Phone Bank Sponsor
Power Hour Sponsor
- Ace of La Crosse
- Block and Kroll
- Wieser Brothers
Miracle Minute Sponsors
- Jolivette Family Farms
- Pizza Corral
- Kris Shawley-American Family Insurance
There is always time to pledge your support
Call (608) 784-KIDS or make a gift a gift online.
Make a gift
Miracle Treat Day
Thursday, August 2, 2018
On Miracle Treat Day, $1 or more from every Blizzard Treat sold at participating DQ® locations will be donated to local Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
Visit one of the below stores and treat yourself to a Blizzard…and you'll also be supporting local children and families in need through CMN Hospitals.
- Bloomer, WI – DQ Brazier
- Caledonia, MN – DQ Brazier
- Chippewa Falls, WI – DQ Store
- Eau Claire, WI (Action City) – DQ/Orange Julius
- Eau Claire, WI (Birch St) – DQ Brazier
- Eau Claire, WI (Golf Rd) – DQ Brazier
- Eau Claire, WI (Menomonie St) – DQ Store
- Eau Claire, WI (N. Hastings Way) – DQ Brazier
- Eau Claire, WI (Oakwood Mall) – DQ/Orange Julius
- La Crosse, WI – DQ Grill & Chill
- Sparta, WI – DQ Store
- Tomah, WI – DQ Store
- Onalaska, WI DQ – Grill & Chill
- Osseo, WI DQ – Grill & Chill
- Viroqua, WI – DQ LTD Brazier
- Winona, MN (Broadway St) – DQ Store
- Winona, MN (Mankato Ave) – DQ Store
March 1-31: CMN Hospitals Hero Card Sales
Purchase Hero Cards for $1 each online or at the following locations: La Crosse Campus Gift Shop, Onalaska Health Shop and Gundersen Credit Union. Cards available include: Happy Birthday, Thank You and Thinking of You. All were designed by our 2018-2019 CMN Hospitals Heroes. Supplies are limited, so please purchase your cards soon!
March. 18 -24: Children's Hospital Week
#ChildrensHospitalsWeek is all about helping kids and ensuring children's hospitals have the funds they need to care for more than 10 million kids a year. This weeklong campaign, March 18-24, includes various fundraising and awareness efforts, initiated by CMN Hospitals and corporate partners to help shine the light on the importance of donations and celebrate the network of people dedicated to helping kids thrive. To celebrate, pick up and wear the special #ChildrensHospitalsWeek bandage, available at the at the front desk of the Gundersen Medical Foundation office, Gundersen Health System La Crosse Clinic, 3rd floor.
DID YOU KNOW?
Gift Cards: The New Toy Drive
- We are extremely grateful for the toy drives that our community members hold to supply us with toys and small gifts for our patients to assist them with their recovery. Since space in our hospital to store all of these lovely toys and gifts is now at a premium, you can really help us by holding a "Gift Card Drive" for our patients, instead of a traditional toy drive.
- Gift cards allow us to maximize your gift to our patients because they provide our staff with the flexibility to make "on-demand" toy purchases as they are needed by our patients.
- If a particular patient would benefit less from a toy and more from an educational game or book, we might be able to distribute a gift card to that patient as a gift from you to them during their recovery.
- If you would like more information on gift card options, please call (608) 775-4424.